Re: 205:2 (was 205:1): VALID

From: Steve Gardner (gardner_at_sng.its.monash.edu.au)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 18:21:08 PST

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Jonathan David Amery wrote:

> 1) No more than half of the clauses of any VALID rule be statements of
>  precedence.
>
> 2) If there is a VALID rule 205:5 then that rule has precedence over
>  this one.

Sir Toby's Rule was posted 1 minute before this, so this is actually
205:2.

Exactly half of the statements in this rule are precedence claims, so
the rule is consistent with itself. There are no previously posted valid
fantasy rules, so the rule trivially satisfies R06. The rule is
therefore VALID.

STYLE for 205:2

+0.5 for being on theme
+0.5 for a nice, simple opening
----
+1.0 total

--

Steve Gardner                   |
School of Computer Science      |      I've only just realized