Round 205: precedence tangles

From: Steve Gardner (gardner_at_sng.its.monash.edu.au)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 20:36:32 PST

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003, Ed Murphy wrote:

> In any case, Steve is the Judge and Wizard of Round 205.

Yippee! The first part of my FRC New Year's resolution from Round 201 is
thereby satisfied.

The theme for Round 205 is precedence tangles. I'd like to enjoy my
first experience as Judge, so I'll just say that I will award style
points for not getting us too hopelessly tangled up, too quickly. Let's
ease our way into it...and good luck to everybody!

Steve

--

Steve Gardner                   |
School of Computer Science      |      I've only just realized