211:01

From: Joshua (j3b4_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 29 2003 - 19:01:41 PDT

I accuse all future rule posters in this round of cheating and unfair
play. Their rules must be dirty and underhanded, and though valid due
to nominal adherence to the regular ordinances and consistency with
previous rules, they all violate the spirit of those ordinances in one
way or another.

I only hope that Steve will do his best to combat this unsportsmanlike
behavior by punishing you rule-breakers with many invalid judgments and
negative style-point awards. (In return he can expect lenient judgments
and lots of style points next time I'm the judge.) You may all think
I've "crossed the line" the line with this rule but I'll say you're all
"out" in left field. This ball's fair the there ain't nuthin' you can
do about it.

Your's Truly,

Joshua 'pop-fly' Bearden