Re: Why has the FRC been dying recently?

From: Joshua (j3b4_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 08:42:36 PDT

 --- Arnt Gulbrandsen <arnt_at_gulbrandsen.priv.no> wrote: > Anyone doing
a web search will arrive very quickly at a web page that

> offers no hint of how to join. Try it - you'll see ;)
>
> --Arnt

If you're refering to Andre's page (ranked first in a google "fantasy
rules committee" search), we've been talking about getting it up to
date.  I've offered to mirror his content and add some of my own on my
own host.  Andre has agreed and we're getting started.  Please,
everyone, feel free to help, hinder, debate, or ignore this project. I
welcome collaoration and competition from all of my esteemed committee
colleagues.

~Joshua Bearden

Andre's page is found at:
http://www.win.tue.nl/~engels/frc/

I'll post an URL shortly for my version of the site.

=====

 "Dying should be as easy as falling off of a log"
-I don't know who said that when