Round 200 Final Summary

From: Jeff Weston (Sir Toby) (jjweston_at_kenny.sir-toby.com)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 01:13:52 PST

The FRC Bicentennial Celebration is over. As of the current time, Alan
Riddell is the only player eligible to post Rules. Jeremy Selengut has the
most Style Points, at +3.75. That makes Alan Riddell the Judge and Jeremy
Selengut the Wizard for the next Round. Congratulations everyone! The
final Round summary follows.

Restrictions:

  Valid - 200:01 - Each valid rule shall commence while there is at
                   least one firework in the sky.

  Valid - 200:01 - No valid rule shall make it impossible for a
                   subsequent rule to be fashioned.

  Valid - 200:01 - No valid rule shall commence earlier than one
                   second after the previous rule.

  Valid - 200:02 - 200 characters (excluding whitespace) OR phrase OR
                   FRC Celebratory Balloon.

  Valid - 200:03 - Each firework must be a unique colour.

Invalid - 200:05 - Each rule must contain a depiction of an item
                   present at the FRC bicentennial celebrations.

  Valid - 200:06 - FRC balloons all have one word exactly on the side.

  Valid - 200:07 - No rule may fire off more than one firework.

  Valid - 200:08 - No one may launch a firework while one that they
                   previously launched is still visible in the sky.

  Valid - 200:08 - No valid rule lacking the launch of a firework can
                   be submitted from an author who does not have a
                   firework visible from the ground at that time.

  Valid - 200:08 - No rule may purport to begin prior to the end of a
                   previous valid rule.

  Valid - 200:09 - The most exciting fireworks shows always have at
                   least three fireworks in the air at any time.

  Valid - 200:10 - The next valid rule shall fit within the McQuary
                   limit (4 lines x 80 characters), OK?

Invalid - 200:11 - Two seconds ago the Fire Dept banned rotationally
                   symmetric fireworks, so avoid banned goods!

  Valid - 200:12 - Future fireworks will be wider than the one
                   immediately before them.

Fireworks:

#  Author             Description
-  -----------------  ------------
A  Jeremy Selengut    a blue roman candle
B  Alan Riddell       a Flaming Red Cluster
C  Ed Murphy          a Mello Yello
D  Jeremy Selengut    a willow tree with spring green characters
E  Richard S. Holmes  a beige bargain basement firework
F  Ed Murphy          an agent orange
G  Alan Riddell       the black explosions

Time  Rule    Fireworks
----  ------  ---------
01    200:01 A......
02    200:02 A......
03    200:03 AB.....
04    200:04 AB.....
05    200:06 AB.....
06    200:07 ABC....
07           ABC....
08           ABC....
09           ABC....
10           ABC....
11    200:08 .B.D...
12    200:09 .B.DE..
13    200:10 .B.DEF.
14    200:12 ...DEFG
15           ...DEF.
16           ...D.f.
17           ...D.f.

Rule Judgements:

Rule    Submitter             Validity      Style  Time Submitted
------  --------------------  ------------  -----  -----------------------
200:01  Jeremy Selengut       Valid         +2.25  2003-01-13 20:14:52 GMT
200:02  Christian Leonhard    Valid         -0.50  2003-01-13 20:17:12 GMT
200:03  Alan Riddell          Valid         +1.25  2003-01-13 23:55:34 GMT
200:04  Karl Low              Valid         +1.25  2003-01-14 02:14:19 GMT
200:05  Jonathan David Amery  Invalid       +1.00  2003-01-14 03:32:22 GMT
200:06  Jonathan David Amery  Valid         +2.50  2003-01-14 03:41:25 GMT
200.07  Ed Murphy             Valid         +1.75  2003-01-14 05:06:08 GMT
200:08  Jeremy Selengut       Valid         +1.00  2003-01-14 15:43:26 GMT
200:09  Richard S. Holmes     Valid         +0.50  2003-01-14 19:29:35 GMT
200:10  Ed Murphy             Valid         -0.50  2003-01-15 04:12:36 GMT
200:11  James Wilson          Invalid       +0.25  2003-01-17 09:59:49 GMT
200:12  Alan Riddell          Valid         +1.00  2003-01-17 20:05:27 GMT
200:13  Jeremy Selengut       Invalid       +0.50  2003-01-20 18:58:51 GMT

Eligibility and Style Points:

Player                Eligible Until           Style
--------------------  -----------------------  -----
Alan Riddell          2003-01-24 20:05:27 GMT  +2.25
************ inelegible below this line ************
Ed Murphy             2003-01-22 04:12:36 GMT  +1.25
Richard S. Holmes     2003-01-21 19:29:35 GMT  +0.50
Jonathan David Amery  2003-01-21 03:41:25 GMT  +3.50
Karl Low              2003-01-21 02:14:19 GMT  +1.25
Christian Leonhard    2003-01-20 20:17:12 GMT  -0.50
** Everyone Else **   2003-01-20 20:14:52 GMT   0.00
Jeremy Selengut       2003-01-20 15:43:26 GMT  +3.75
James Wilson          2003-01-19 20:14:52 GMT  +0.25