Re: 200:3 VALID +1.25

From: Jeff Weston (Sir Toby) (jjweston_at_kenny.sir-toby.com)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 16:15:09 PST

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003, Alan Riddell wrote:

> We know the Fireworks Regulatory Counsel demands that in official events
> like the ongoing Bicentennial Celebrations that each firework must be a
> unique colour.
>

> As such I set off a Flaming Red Cluster sending brilliant plumes into the
> sky.

Validity: No problems here. The firework from 200:1 is still in the sky,
in addition to the new firework set off in this Rule. It is still possible
for subsequent Rules to be fashioned. It does not attempt to commence
earlier than one second after the previous Rule. The Rule is exactly 200
characters (excluding whitespace) long. Rule is VALID.

Style: +0.25 for advancing the theme. +0.25 for a nice restriction that
relates to the theme. +0.5 for a restriction that is followed ay all Rules
in the Round. +0.25 for being short. Total style: +1.25

--
Jeff Weston (Sir Toby)