Re: 200:2 VALID -1.00

From: Jeff Weston (Sir Toby) (jjweston_at_kenny.sir-toby.com)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 12:55:58 PST

Renumbered from 200:1 to 200:2.

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003, Leonhard, Christian wrote:

> BEGIN 200:1>
> In recognition of the FRC bicentennial, take heed: Each and every future
> rule in the current round shall contain precisely 200 characters or symbols,
> no more, no less, including punctuation, but not including spaces or other
> whitespace.
> <END 200:1

Validity: No problems here. The firework from 200:1 is still in the sky,
assuming that Rules will commence immediately after one another unless
specified otherwise. It is still possible for a subsequent Rule to be
fashioned. It does not attempt to commence earlier than one second after
the previous Rule. Rule is VALID.

Style: +0.00 for barely sticking to the theme. -0.50 for having a
restriction I don't like. -0.50 for a restriction that has nothing to do
with the theme. -0.25 for a restriction that adds boring busy work for me.
-0.25 for a restriction that is too restrictive for this early in the
Round. +0.25 for following its own restriction. +0.25 for being short.
Total style: -1.00

--
Jeff Weston (Sir Toby)