199:3

From: Ed Murphy (emurphy42_at_socal.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 01:52:12 PST

... at which point Steve's voice began to be drowned out by a general
murmuring, with one or two voices bandying about such unfortunate
accusations as "power-monger" or "self-important".  (However, these
so-called members had never contributed anything to the Committee
themselves, apart from the occasional unsolicited advertisement, so
their objections were quickly dismissed by those around them.)

The next to speak up clearly was Murphy:

    "The theme of Round 100 was 'Crime and Punishment'.  Why not have
    the theme of Round 200 be 'War and Peace'?  Granted, it's not
    necessarily perfect - 113 was 'War'; I'm not sure whether 'Peace'
    has been covered before - but it still ought to suit admirably...

    Oh, and each rule - starting with this one - should impose a new
    restriction on future rules.  --What?  --No, it hasn't got anything
    to do with the theme of Round 200.  Why should it?  I've already
    discussed that part - this is just a personal belief, I admit..."

--
Ed Murphy <emurphy42_at_socal.rr.com>          "I'm not sure I can go through
http://members.fortunecity.com/emurphy/      with it.  Leave, I mean."