Re: 201:5 VALID +0

From: Alan Riddell (peekee_at_blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 04:18:36 PST

> 201:5
> >>>>>
> Desde que o juiz não é certo se uma régua inválida for possível sob sua
> interpretação dos RO's, como revelado em governar para 201:3, eu tentarei
fazer
> esta régua inválida compondo a no português, uma língua que, como espanhol
> francês, seja derivada do latin.
> >>>>>

> Rule Date: 2003-01-30 11:23:43 GMT

Assuming the translation is,

====
Since the judge is not certain if an invalid rule will be possible under
eir interpretation of the RO's, as revealed in eir judgment of 201:3, I
will try to make this invalid rule written in Portuguese, a language that,
like Spanish and French, is derived from Latin.
====

Does the rule contain any restrictions? No.

The Rule is possibly inconsistent with itself. Considering "I will try to
make this invalid rule" if the rule is valid is this statement consistent?
Yes, as it only uses the word try. So in that case it is consistent with
itself and the ROs and (trivially under my interpretation of the ROs) with
the other Rules of the round. Therefore the Rule is VALID. Style nice
attempt shame it did not work, +0.

Judge Alan