Re: 207.A

From: Arnt Gulbrandsen (arnt_at_gulbrandsen.priv.no)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 07:47:13 PDT

Uhm. If I move it, I'll prefer to move it away from Trolltech physically.

While I remain an owner, I don't work at Trolltech any more and would
prefer to have the FRC list where I'll keep an eye on it.

Anyway, based on the mail so far it's clear that you people are mostly
happy with the list and, uhm, "never change what works", etc.

So I'll set a new list, frc@<mumble>, up at my new company, do the move
on the 25th anniversary of spam, and when the round in progress ends,
I'll kill the forwarding from the old address and verify that each of
the subscribers can reach the list.

Proposals are great, but occasionally a fait accompli is called for.

--Arnt