Re: Proposal 193:A WITHDRAWN

From: Joshua (j3b4_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 19:14:33 PDT

Proposal 193:A
In light of our judge's glorious return. I would like to withdraw
proposal 193:A.  All votes garnered by the now defunct proposal are
donated in perpetuity to the The People's Republic of China Green Party
who, if they ever ever come into existance, are sure to need every vote
they can get.

P.S.
From: the FRC G.O.D. (D.O.G.)
Re: Viceroy Kuhner's topic.
Elections? Democracy? In the F.R.C.?  Muhahahahahahahaha!!! What will
the precious little mortals think of next? Mu hah ahha hah aah ahhh ah
erggh... Hic!

=====

 "Dying should be as easy as falling off of a log"
-I don't know who said that when