Re: 197

From: Nathan Russell (nrussell_at_acsu.buffalo.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 20:06:22 PST

On Mon, 25 Nov 2002 14:03:48 +1100 (EST), Steve Gardner
<gardner_at_sng.its.monash.edu.au> wrote:

>It is customary during the festive season to give gifts. Let each Rule
>in this round describe a gift or gifts that its author gives to FRC this
>Christmas.
>
>This Christmas, I give to FRC the gift of renewed vigour, health and
>vitality, and a large box, alluringly wrapped with a ribbon around it,
>contents unknown...

Nice phrasing, and it's darned hard for a first rule to be invalid (Am
I required to say this, or is it only customary?)  :-)

+2.0 valid

Steve Gardner is Eligible until Mon. 2nd Dec. 03:04:32 GMT
All others are   Eligible until Mon. 2nd Dec. 02:41:09 GMT