Re: 196:12 INVALID +2.5

From: Tieka (cmhuston_at_mts.net)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 10:53:05 PST

on 11/20/02 12:19 AM, Steve Gardner at gardner_at_sng.its.monash.edu.au wrote:

> Evermore shall FRC live in my heart,
> for the FRC'yeh Tablets sayeth:-)
> rd 33 (NewSpeak) ++good; grayt theem, øryan!
> To save FRC: begin all eulogies with 'E'. Amen.

A niced little eulogy that satisfies all of the suggestions and most of the
rules. There is a little trouble with 196:9 and 196:11. 196:9 requires
everyone to recall a former FRC player, but does not specify when, so I am
assuming that someday in the future Steve will refer to a former player,
thus 196:9 is fulfilled. Unfortunetly, it is not so easy to explain the
requirenment of 196:11. This rule requires "All rules must give a measure
that will help defend the FRC..." Unfortunetly, I see nothing in this rule
that even comes close to "defending" FRC. I do like the nice simple
restriction for future rules, but I must find this rule INVALID. Becasue it
does follow suggestions, and because Steve is still submitting after all of
the proposals, I give this attempt +2.5.

Tieka