Proposal 196:B

From: Jeff Weston (Sir Toby) (jjweston_at_kenny.sir-toby.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 11:37:22 PST

Upon the adoption of this proposal, the decision of the judge for 196:4
will be changed to Invalid.

My arguments: 196:4 does not provide a deciphering of the F'rcyeh Tablets
as set forth in 196:2.

My evidence:

196:2 - See previous proposal.

196:4
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 13:12:57 -0000
From: Alan Riddell <peekee_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
To: frc <frc_at_trolltech.com>
Subject: 196:4

Ah, remember the good old days when we could look back on the dirt and
filth of previous rounds without the rose tinited sepcticals of nostalga.
>From now on Rules shall make reference to a previous round, such as the
unforgettable round with the board, which sadly I cant remeber the number
of... What is it again?

Alan "Peekee" Riddell

I vote FOR this proposal.

--