187:4 VALID +1

From: Jesse Welton (jwelton_at_pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 07:37:20 PDT

187:4   Joshua          2002-06-26 07:06:05 VALID       +1

> What does this word puzzle mean?
>
> "Lal  feutru eslur stum sope a netsquoi dan stum swaner het netsquoni
> dopes yb sit reenast enceptdre."

Validity: While this doesn't have the form that I usually associate
with riddles, it is a riddle in the broad sense of a question or
statement which is a puzzle.  That's fine.

Style: I like the puzzle form.  I like that it affects all future
rules, but it invites future rules which do not.  I'm conflicted about
linking each rule to the directly preceding one.  In general, I don't
think it's a good idea, but for riddles it might prove stimulating.  +1

-Jesse