187:1 VALID +2

From: Jesse Welton (jwelton_at_pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 10:05:20 PDT

187:1   Jonathan David Amery    2002-06-25 15:47:18 VALID       +2

> My first is in summer, but never in muse.
> My second in bonsai, but not in bassoon.
> My third, and my fourth, are oft in demand.
> My fifth is in puzzle, and also in fool.
> My last is in beach, and later in games.
> My whole is the form of rules in this round.

Validity: No problems.

Style: A fine start, incorporating the puzzle theme in form and
content, as well as all other theme suggestions in working material.
Not difficult to solve, but sets an interesting challenge to future
rules.  All in all a very nice start.  +2

-Judge Jesse