Round 185 final summary

From: Richard S. Holmes (rsholmes_at_MailBox.Syr.Edu)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 11:58:26 PDT

Round 185 began 2002-05-28 19:21:24 GMT.
Judge: Rich Holmes
Wizard: Jonathan Van Matre
Theme: Slander and Libel!

The round ended at 2002-06-08 16:21:34 GMT with Joshua the winner.
Joshua is the Judge, and Ed Murphy the Wizard, for round 186.

Eligibility and Style:

Joshua                    expired 2002-06-08 18:00:07 GMT   -0.5
Glenn & Chrystal Overby   expired 2002-06-08 16:21:34 GMT   -0.7
Alan Riddell              expired 2002-06-07 22:06:53 GMT   -0.2
James Willson             expired 2002-06-06 17:18:29 GMT   +1.0
Jonathan Van Matre        expired 2002-06-06 15:18:16 GMT   +0.7
All others                expired 2002-06-04 19:21:24 GMT    0.0
Jesse Welton              expired 2002-06-03 19:21:24 GMT   +1.9
Aron Wall                 expired 2002-06-03 19:21:24 GMT   +1.4
Ed Murphy                 expired 2002-06-03 19:21:24 GMT   +2.0

Rule judgements:
                                ----------- JUDGEMENTS -----------
                                Initial:             Final:

 185.1  Jonathan Van Matre      VALID, +2.7          INVALID, +1.7
 185.2  Jesse Welton            INVALID, +1.9        INVALID, +1.9
 185.3  Joshua                  VALID, +1.5          VALID, +1.5
 185.4  Jonathan Van Matre      UNSUCCESSFUL, -1.0   VALID, -1.0
 185.5  Aron Wall               INVALID, +1.4        INVALID, +1.4
 185.6  James Willson           VALID, +1.0          VALID, +1.0
 185.7  Alan Riddell            VALID, -0.2          VALID, -0.2
 185.8  Glenn & Chrystal Overby VALID, -0.7          VALID, -0.7
*185.9  Ed Murphy               INVALID, +2.0        INVALID, +2.0
 185.10 Joshua                  VALID, 0.0           VALID, 0.0
 185.11 Jesse Welton            (not eligible)
 185.12 Joshua                  INVALID, -2.0        INVALID, -2.0

* Sucky rule (per 185:E)

Proposal results:

185:A  PASSED
185:B  PASSED