185:10

From: Joshua (j3b4_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 02 2002 - 10:59:48 PDT

I realize now, that self criticism is not sufficient to improve the
committee. These times call for stricter measures. For correction to be
effective offensive members must be publicly named. It is only thus
that their humiliation will be great enough to help them mend their
ways.

For example our lamentable comrade Ed Murphy is guilty of the noxious
habit of posting large numbers.  Recently he posted a number so large
in fact, that by his own admission it WASTED the bandwidth of his
fellow committee members.  This behavior is low and despicable.  I
would not like to be accused of slander, but it has been suggested that
large-number-posters tend to have poor hygiene and hairy palms.  I do
not say any of this out of spite, but out of love. For all of you know
I have nothing but love for all committee members. By administering
this chastisement I hope to elevate Ed Murphy out of his contemptible
position into a place where he can better serve the committee.

Despite my impressive abilities I cannot do all the work of improving
the committee alone.  Therefore it is now compulsory for everyone to
help me.  All future rules must point out a weakness or flaw in a
fellow committee member.  All future rules must also clearly state
their lack of hostility and loving intent so that no one can feel
slandered or unfairly attacked.