Re: 182:2 VALID +1

From: Tieka (cmhuston_at_mts.net)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 16:01:07 PDT

on 4/19/02 2:37 PM, Alan Riddell at pkpeekee_at_hotmail.com wrote:

> Everybody knows (well at least all those who know enough to not know
> sufficiently little about such things) that all the royal family are
> numbers. For instance their son the Prince is the number 20.  However not
> all numbers are in the royal family for instance the number 13 could never
> be allowed into the royal family.

After fiddling with my sealing wax and string, I decided that this rule is
indeed VALID. The first rule specifies only two Royals "in this land." Such
a sad state of affairs as it is now apparant that the Prince is exiled.
Could he possible have run off with the number 13? At least we now have 2
more numbers to deal with.

+1 for continuing the story, +1 for the logical puzzler at the begining, and
-1 for bad punctuation and inconsistant capitilazation for a total of +1

Tieka