181:3

From: Ewan Crichton (ewan.crichton_at_unn.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 02:57:08 PDT

PRESS RELEASE
by Ewano

It's been said before that the INN sometimes looses it's way. With such
offerings as episode 91 "Maps", it's surprising that they even got this far.
Only two rules in and the cast were so lost that they could no longer
continue.

Although the INN has made it this far with bad directions, it's time for a
firmer hand. I suggest that each new press release specifies a new location
for the next shoot. Starting with a continental style, we are off to Paris
for croissants and brie.