Delay of Round 169 Summary

From: Glenn Overby II (guardcaptain_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 08:31:21 PDT

I have a Round 169 Summary prepared as a text file, but I cannot load it into my
email program except as an attachment.  Is there a Committee member who can
receive the summary in email as an attachment and post it to the list as a plain text
email?

Glenn E. Overby II "da judge"
Clinton Twp, MI
http://home.earthlink.net/~guardcaptain/

"Today, our nation saw evil, the very worst of human nature,
and we responded with the best of America...None of us will
ever forget this day, yet we go forward to defend freedom
and all that is good and just in our world."
   -- President George W. Bush
      11th September 2001