168:12

From: Ed Murphy (ford_at_jps.net)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 23:29:29 PDT

----- begin 168:12 -----
I've just gotten off the phone with the Floor and Roof Company, and they're
giving you a 20% good customer discount on the roof.  It's top-notch, too -
hickory shingles, triple-sanded.  And the spare parts would make for a good
barbecue; can't have a party without a good barbecue, after all.  Oh, that
reminds me... the next valid rule needs to bring at least three types of
food for the barbecue.  Can't have a good barbecue without food, after all.
------ end 168:12 ------

--
Ed Murphy <ford_at_jps.net>     http://members.fortunecity.com/emurphy/
          "Most of the time, it seemed sublimely unaware of its limbs,