169:14

From: Christopher Bartlett (bridgeweaver_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 05:17:27 PDT

begin
Well, I better get in while the gettin's good.  I place my golden flute
(strength 0, magic 1, charisma 5) on the start space and nervously take the
dice in hand.  I'm expecting a run of doubles, which might have grave
consequences, but franticly paging through the unwritten rules section on
the inside cover of the box, I find out that apostrophes within words are
included in the set of letters.  With relief, I roll a 3+4 = 7.  At this
point I could choose to add or subtract my magic score from the roll, but I
would rather draw a constraint card.  It reads as follows: No future rule
may make it more difficult for any player other than its creator to reach
square 70 and thus win the game.
end.