173:5 INVALID, Style -0.5

From: Alan Riddell (pkpeekee_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 12:35:26 PST

>----
>Alternate rules shall praise something, as I now laud how useful water is.
>----

The prvious submission to the list was,

>From: "Alan Riddell" <pkpeekee_at_hotmail.com>
>To: frc_at_trolltech.com
>Subject: 173:4 INVALID Style, -1.0
>Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 19:18:30 +0000
>
>>From: "Karl Low" <gurugreat_at_hotmail.com>
>>To: frc_at_trolltech.com
>>Subject: Next committee regulation
>>Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 07:42:25 +0000
>>
>>Further valid postings will contain colours.

>>--
>>Rule Date: 2001-12-17 07:42:40 GMT
>
>Argh...  Though I had replied to this already (probably just hit reply and
>forgot to change the address...) Anyway I have taken this to be a rule
>which
>I have judged to be invalid as it contains the word "valid" that was
>contained in the message previous to it.
>
>Alan "Peekee" Riddell

>--
>Rule Date: 2001-12-17 19:19:05 GMT

The rule contains the word "I" as does the quoted submission, as such the
rule is invalid as it does not meet the condition of 173:1

Essentiallt I like the use of the word laud apart from that the rule looses
out for being invalid, and being slightly unclear on the fact that it is
supposed to be a rule for this round style -0.5

Alan "Peekee" Riddell