173:3

From: Ed Murphy (emurphy42_at_socal.rr.com)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2001 - 14:58:31 PST

----- 173:3 begins just after this line -----

No subsequent rule shall contain any word found in a previous valid one.

----- 173:3 ends just before this line -----

My previous attempt to submit 173:3 was unsuccessful because it was too
short.  To pad the message, I now enclose some additional text, which is
(as noted above) not part of 173:3 ...

Rule 908/13 (Power=1)
Formal Apologies

      If a Call for Judgement (CFJ) the Statement of which alleges
      that a Player (herein called the Ninny) has acted or has failed
      to act in such a way as to be in violation of one or more Rules
      is judged TRUE, then the Judge so finding may Order that Player
      to submit, within 72 hours, a Formal Apology.  If the Ninny is
      Ready and the act or failure to act is not subject to penalties
      by virtue of being defined to be a Crime or an Infraction, then
      the Judge must issue such an Order as soon as possible after the
      Clerk of the Courts publishes the judgement.

      A Formal Apology shall consist of a letter of at least 200
      words, to be published by the Ninny, explaining the Ninny's
      error, shame, remorse, and ardent desire for self-improvement.

      The Judge issuing such an Order may, at eir discretion, include
      in eir Order a list of up to ten Prescribed Words (to be chosen
      by the Judge) which must be included in the Formal Apology.  If
      the Judge elects to include Prescribed Words, all of the Words
      required must appear within the Formal Apology.

Anyone wishing to add this, or something similar, to the Regular Ordinances
- and then whack me over the head with it for my repeated quasi-spam - is
welcome to do so.

--
Ed Murphy <emurphy42_at_socal.rr.com>          "I'm not sure I can go through
http://members.fortunecity.com/emurphy/      with it.  Leave, I mean."