Re: Restrictive

From: Alan Riddell (pkpeekee_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2001 - 14:49:25 PST

>From: "Karl Low" <gurugreat_at_hotmail.com>
>To: pkpeekee_at_hotmail.com
>Subject: Restrictive
>Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 16:43:43 +0000
>
>Now that I re-read it, it's more restrictive than I intended, since it says
>"Submission" doesn't that include VALID, INVALID, Judgement Statements,
>commentary, and spam?

Yes, I think I would take all of the above to be submissions. Although spam
might be difficult to judge as it may not distributed to all frc members in
a proper manner to be considered a submission, further I feel a submission
to the list has to have some intent to be recieved as a message to the list.

Alan "Peekee" Riddell