Re: Existence?

From: Stephen Turner (sret1_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 03:04:22 PST

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Jesse W wrote:

> Dear Stephen et. all,
> Stephen Turner wrote:
> > Hi everyone. I'm just trying to rejoin after a long gap. Does this
> > game still exist?
> Yes; but we are in one of the long pauses that sometimes happen
> after oddly short rounds.  As far as I know, the last round died out
> with Mark Nau as Judge and the last accepted rule being submitted
> by Alan Riddell.  If you are interested, I expect we can have a new
> round soon...

Great, I'll look forward to it!

I see the archives at http://www.win.tue.nl/cs/fm/engels/frc/ are not up to
date. Are there more up to date archives somewhere? Are the Regular
Ordinances there up to date?

--
Stephen Turner, Cambridge, UK    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adelie/stephen/
"This is Henman's 8th Wimbledon, and he's only lost 7 matches." BBC, 2/Jul/01