Re: 167:18, INVALID, -2.0

From: Jesse F. W (jessefw_at_loop.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 11:33:47 PDT

Dear Anton, and all the other Honorable FRC Members,
Anton Cox wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, Mary K. Kuhner wrote:
>
> >    ...  All of us have commited botched rules, misguided
> > rules, rules that caused more trouble than they were worth,
> > rules invalidated by their own restrictions....
>
> I even managed to cause great howls of disapproval by attempting to
> *not* submit a rule...
Wow. How did you- What did you-  That's a story I would really like
to hear.  If that story is not yet in the FRC archives, I suspect it
should be. :-)

    Thank you all for your support and kind wishes.  I guess I will
stay around. ;-)  Now, lets get back to some _really_ tricky rules. :-)

                Much reassured,
                    Jesse W