hrrrmph!!

From: Christopher Bartlett (bridgeweaver_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 12:17:41 PDT

Pre-empted by a few minutes, and my 167:7 is still missing, which was
necessary for my 167:8 to be consistent with itself.  What a predicament.

By the way, in submitting my 167:8 I realized that I'd made a typo in my
167:7 which should have included the quoted phrase "Only character strings
that meet all *of* these criteria".  This explains the strange construct at
the end of my 167:8.  All of which is now moot of course.  <grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr>

     Kitt Bartlett