167:1, VALID, +0.5

From: Jeremy D. Selengut (selengut_at_nih.gov)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 11:07:50 PDT

Christopher Bartlett <bridgeweaver_at_mediaone.net>
 > As adenine, thymine, Cytosine and Guanine are the sole building blocks of
 > DNA, all rules must contain words that begin with the letters 'a', 't',
 > 'c', and 'g'.

Judgement:  VALID

Style: A rather uninspired restriction, I'm afraid, but not overly
problematic as befits a rule early in the round.  Call me a stickler, but
in real life anyway, Adenine, etc. are not the sole building blocks of DNA,
just the nucleotide bases.  DNA also includes the deoxyribose sugars and
the phosphate groups.  Including a first-timer bonus, I award +0.5.

-TWJ