Re: Declaration of intent

From: Aron Wall (aron_at_wall.org)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 13:07:01 PDT

Christopher Bartlett wrote:

> Hello to all and sundry.  I have stumbled on this rather unique game and
> would like to join.  Let's see, I think I am supposed to declare my
> intention to follow the rules?  If so, I so declare.

Anyone can become a member just by saying so.  Most Judges consider posting
a rule as automatically implying a desire to be a member.  There is no blood
oath, if that's what you were wondering.  :-)

> What is the current status of FRC?  What is the theme and current history
> of the round?

No one has posted anything since August 2nd.  Round 166 died on the 9th with
only two rules having been submitted.  Jeremy D. Selengut will be both Judge
and Wizard for round 167.  We have not heard anything from him about the
theme or starting time of Round 167.

If you need a copy of the Regular Ordinances, just say so.

Aron Wall