234:2

From: Ed Murphy (emurphy42_at_socal.rr.com)
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 23:26:14 PST

In the TVRotR, Hamlet will open an act of the play with a speech.

As required by the prologue, I hereby open Act One, thusly:

      "I don't want to hear about it!" said Marjorie, slamming the door
      shut with one foot and stalking off toward the house.  Jeremy
      pocketed the car keys and followed, rolling his eyes.  They carried
      one grocery bag apiece.

      "Rules of the road is one thing, and television another, but
      combine them and-- and I'm not helping you learn any more, that's
      what!  You're going to get me killed like that!  That set is in
      there for the _children_."

      A look.

      "The _young_ children, Jeremy.  You're fifteen years old and you
      know perfectly well what I meant."