Re: Round 234 ends Bert is Wizard.

From: Aron Wall (aron_at_wall.org)
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 20:52:36 PDT

David Nicol wrote:

> On 4/18/05, Aron Wall <aron_at_wall.org> wrote:
> >  234:3's killer cannot-stay-home restriction,
>
> Wouldn't posting from work have sufficed?  I had been
> under the misimpression that the last line, " will be live"
> was bit the judge found actionable.
>
> --
> David L Nicol
> $SesKey=join"",grep{/\w/}map{chr rand 128}0..99;#Zesty!

I had assumed--because I was thinking of the fantasy rule as a
medium--that it was the *audience* who would be required to be there.
But I guess one might interpret it the other way.  I'll never need to
decide now.  But it might all be the same issue really--since if one
takes "being live" as the problematic restriction, that too probably
cannot be satisfied without a change of forum.

Aron Wall