Re: 234:6

From: David Nicol (davidnicol_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 11:37:35 PDT

my how time flies.  Hmm I wonder where the attachment got garbled.  It appears
as an attached html file in my gmail outbox ;-)  It was supposed to mandate that
the TVROTR is to be in the form of a crossword.  Probably better for
all involved that
it was too late.

--
David L Nicol
the canaries aren't there to dig the damn coal