228:A

From: frc_at_chuckcarroll.org
Date: Fri Nov 12 2004 - 11:37:01 PST

I'd hate to see the FRC die after all this time, even if it's not very active
(although I would be willing to try a shift to another medium--blog, wiki, or
otherwise, as some have suggested, if others are interested).  Looking at the
ROs (I hope I'm looking at the current ones) the Judge can be replaced either
by resignation and appointment of a new Judge, or by Overrule proposal.

Therefore:

Proposal 228:A (Overrule)

Ed Murphy shall be Judge for round 228.

I vote YES.