226:1

From: Ed Murphy (emurphy42_at_socal.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 21:15:53 PDT

"Well, that's it, then.  The war is over."

"What?  No, it can't be."

"Can't it?  The army was run off into the ocean, the navy
sunk under the weight of the army, and the air force...
well, we're not sure what happened to them, but they're
nowhere to be found.  All that's left is us."

"And what are we, chopped liver?  There's got to be
something more we can do.  I think it's time to open
that drawer in the boss's office labelled 'do not open'."

The next rule will reveal what's in the drawer, and what
it has to do with the air force.