anecdote 221:e (1 of 2)

From: david nicol (whatever_at_davidnicol.com)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 16:27:22 PST

So I haven't played this game for like, a decade, and here I am in the
thick of it.  The judge we've got this round appears to be taking his
duties with less than the solemnity I naively remember.  In specific,
he has made a big deal out of one of the players double-posting a play,
and then later he referred to the second of the two identical postings
as if they weren't identical.  So here's the deal: from here on in,
anecdotes submitted for round 221, starting with this one, have to be
posted twice.  The moral is, don't taunt the mentally ill: they have
more free time than you.

--
david nicol
                                         shift back the cost. www.pay2send.com