230:4

From: Ed Murphy (emurphy42_at_socal.rr.com)
Date: Wed Dec 22 2004 - 18:43:15 PST

This theme is ridiculous!  We could have adjusted Bor's proposal
idea until it reached a workable state, but noooooo, the Judge
had to interpret it as a fantasy rule.  Where's he get off doing
that, anyway?  I don't care if it does break the unwritten
convention "fantasy rules are numbered, proposals are lettered" -
it's still labelled explicitly as a proposal, and everyone knows
that proposals are not fantasy rules!

I hear tell that this Judge is in cahoots with the Wizard to
force us all to abolish the ROs completely and play Advanced
Squad Leader, or something like that.