230:1 invalid

From: David Nicol (davidnicol_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 12:01:09 PST

if this was phrased as a fantasy rule, i could judge it valid, but
it's still phrased
as a modification to the ROs.  I'm not sure how play in 230 could continue after
its declared validity, either.  What fantasy rule submission could be
inconsistent
with a declaration about what the Judge does?  Fantasy rules concern the
substance of future fantasy rules of the current round, not the ROs.  You get to
restruct play in the rest of the current round.

Invalid.  Bor may play until 26 Dec.  No style points.

Open participation continues, the general clock will start at the submission of
the first valid FR.  The theme continues to be "ANARCHY NOW."  ( I'm hoping
for some prose about a plot to bomb the corporate offices of Monsanto,
or Def Jam,
or something like that, I will of course settle for what I get.)

--
David L Nicol
Holiday reminder: chocolate is poisonous to dogs.