Re: FRC: ROs

From: David Nicol (davidnicol_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 17 2004 - 20:36:03 PST

Google gives us Andre Engels' "official FRC home page"
 http://www.win.tue.nl/cs/fm/engels/frc/ which lists the Regular Ordinances as
http://www.win.tue.nl/~engels/frc/regular.txt

of course we've moved to oryx from troll, but AFAIK we haven't actually
changed them, although there have been some proposals.

For instance, we could change the eligibility from a week to thirty days,
that might give people more time to be involved, or we could give the Wizard
something to do --- like rubberstamping the theme before the theme becomes
the official theme.

--
David L Nicol
Holiday reminder: chocolate is poisonous to dogs.