Re: 229:1 (INVALID, +0.0)

From: Bryan Donlan (bdonlan_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 11 2004 - 19:49:46 PST

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 03:24:31 +0100 (CET), James Willson <jkvw3_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Bryan Donlan <bdonlan_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Point. I change my ruling to:
>
> But don't the RO's restrict you to three (3) days to make a ruling?
>
> I think this change comes too late . . .

8.  Restrictions on Judge's Power. The decision of the Judge may be
    changed if a proposal is made to do so and that proposal
    receives a two-thirds affirmative vote of the members voting on
    that proposal within three (3) days after the posting of that
    proposal.

    Default. If the Judge does not declare judgment of a fantasy
    rule within three (3) days after its posting, e shall be
    considered then to have decided and declared that rule valid.

So, perhaps I don't have the authority to change the ruling at all. I
seem to remember it happening before, but I could be wrong. In any
case, I'll assume my change failed, and invite anyone who cares to
make an override.

Sorry about all this, again, it's my first time judging.

--
bd