revised style points

From: david nicol (whatever_at_davidnicol.com)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 18:00:27 PDT

It has been pointed out to me that the ROs declare the style
point range to be on the interval [-3,3] rather than an amorphous
quantity which is what I had thought they were.  Since I do not intend
to warp cartesian geometry (at least not this week) I revise style
points awarded for X and X-2 to 3 points each.  I am not awarding
style points for invalid rules. Josh, please repost a revision. Since
numbers are provided by submittors perhaps the X-1 spot is currently
open, and would not be hindered by the restrictions of X-2. Since
nonlinear time is in effect.  Maybe a X-50 rule might come in that
would only become valid when all the spots up to it would be filled
but they MUST lead up to it just in case?  Whee the thrill of power.

style points so far
Andre: 3
Jae: 3

--
david nicol
    "People used to be able to read my thoughts, but