Round 223:X-2

From: jcm3_at_cec.wustl.edu
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 15:00:59 PDT

Luanne looked around and her poor prairie dog was gone.  "Oh no! Tesla
must be using my pet in one of his ludicrous experiments."  Furious,
Luanne meticulously changed the word "red" to "black" in all of Tesla's
specifications. "Hah - he'll be using a black fluorescent light instead of
a red one - whatever this thing is, it will never work!  I just hope that
Klaus never fixes it."

If Luanne had read the previous rules, she would have known what Tesla did
with her poor prairie dog.  All future rules must invlove a strange
disappearance.

Jae