Re: Round 223:X

From: Joshua (joshua_at_bearsend.ca)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 03:43:50 PDT

"Klaus this just isn't going to work. I'm sorry you wasted your life
following me without learning anything worthwhile for your trouble."
Tesla sighs before packing up the broken toaster, five back issues of
Mediocre Housekeeping and the salvaged remains of Luanne's late pet
prairie dog.

Klaus just nods, and silently rereads the long list of specifications,
each of which had been first mentioned in a previous rule. That's odd,
he thinks. Every single valid specification mentioned the colour black,
that can't be right.

"Sir.."

But when he looks up Tesla is already gone.