Re: FRC round 223 call to order

From: Karl Low (kwil_at_leximortis.com)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 01:11:35 PDT

The last proposal I saw to cross the FRC list from you came on March 5th
2004.

There were two in that message and they each received 4 negative votes and
no positive votes.
Voters were Chuck, Jae, Stephen, and myself.

If you put forward any type of petition since then, it didn't cross the
list so is invalid.

Karl