Re: Round 217: 419'er

From: Chris & Mary Huston (cmhuston_at_mts.net)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 18:33:47 PDT

Joshua Bearden wrote:

> The theme is advance fee fraud.  The round starts after Arnt the Wizard
> posts the first rule.

Hello,

I'm a time traveler stuck here in Round 217, prior to the posting of the
first rule.
Upon arriving here my dimensional email warp generator stopped working.
I trusted a company
here by the name of FRC Oryx to repair my Generation 56/5VB timer unit, and
they fled on me.

Since nobody in this round seems to be able to post the first rule, I
will have to build a simple time travel circuit to get to rule number 2
myself. While it might be hard to find parts in this round to build
anything decent, I need easy to follow schematics from the future to
build one which is safe and accurate that will not disrupt the time
space continuum with both forward and backward capability accounting for
temporal location settings (X, Y, Z, n), which can be built out of
(readily available) parts here in Round 217. Please email me any plans
you have. I will pay good money for anything you send me that I can use.
Or if you have a dimensional warp generator available, and are 100%
certain you have a (safe secure) means of
delivering it to me please reply with a secure way to contact you as
well as your financial holdings account numbers. Send a separate email
to me at frc_at_oryx.com

Thank you for your time,
Chris