209:11

From: Joshua (j3b4_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 19:42:17 PDT

"Each future rule must use a previously unused abstruse term, just to
prove how very erudite we all are."(Welton, 209:10)

Once again Jesse succumbs to his perennial hybris and flouts my
omni-perspicaciousness. Indeed, what better proof of intelligence is
there, my oh-so-sapient friend than public displays of thesaurical
aptitude?

On a related note, the sarcastic tone of recent rules has undermined
their praise of my genius. Avaunt, avoid internecine sniping and give
into me now!

Future rule-writers must describe their own abilities in suitably
grovelling terms so as to steer clear of Jesse's error and uphold the
distinction between all of you, and ME.