Re: Proposal 207:B

From: Ed Murphy (emurphy42_at_socal.rr.com)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 01:23:30 PDT

Nathan Russell wrote:

>>Override Proposal:

>If people in general want me to do something, please say so.

It looks like one of two things is happening:

a) Proposal 207:B is rejected.  Round 207 has not yet started (because the
    judge has not yet chosen a theme), and so the four rules mentioned in
    Proposal 207:B are not actually rules.  In this case, you need to choose
    a theme for the /real/ Round 207, then judge the real Round 207.

b) Proposal 207:B is adopted.  Round 207 is retroactively deemed to have
    started and ended, with the four rules mentioned in it as valid rules
    within that round.  In this case, I will choose a theme for Round 208.