205:A

From: Steve Gardner (gardner_at_sng.its.monash.edu.au)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 18:13:15 PST

Round 205: PROPOSAL A

For the duration of Round 205, Regular Ordinance 6 is amended to read:

    6. Judge.  The Judge is responsible for interpreting the ordinances
       and determining the validity of fantasy rules. If a fantasy rule
       is inconsistent with itself, or the regular ordinances, then the
       Judge shall declare that rule invalid or unsuccessful. If a
       fantasy rule is inconsistent with a previously posted fantasy rule
       or rules, then the Judge shall declare the rule to be valid if
       and only if it has higher precedence than the rule or rules with
       which it is in conflict, according to the rules for determining
       precedence then in force.

--

Steve Gardner                   |
School of Computer Science      |      I've only just realized