Re: 205:1

From: Karl Low (kwil_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 16:48:12 PST

The key phrase from your initial rule is this:

Doing so allows the source Rule to ignore any of the restrictions found in
the target Rule as
well as specify restrictions or logic that are inconsistent with the target
Rule.

You thus say that the source rule can be inconsistent with the target rule,
you have previously identified the target rule as a rule previous to the
source rule. RO#6, as you point out, specifically says "inconsistent with
... previously posted valid fantasy rules".

Your rule is thus attempting to overrule the ROs, saying that inconsistency
is allowed, when the RO's quite specifically say it is not.

Karl